As you know the CV19 virus is dominating the news and our personal and professional lives in a significant way. The Cattaraugus PTAC is open for business to support you on a regular basis but we are implementing some risk reduction procedures that may affect the way that we interact with our clients.
Here is what you can expect:
1. Webinars will continue as scheduled.
2. Seminars, workshops and site visits will be evaluated individually and, most likely, hosted using our technology platforms such as GoToMeeting rather than in person.
3. Client contact will remain active but we are heavily relying on technology platforms to facilitate counseling sessions and minimize physical interactions.
4. Large meetings that we participate in will be evaluated and we will let our clients know the status as soon as we find out. As you know, we advertise and support many conferences throughout the state. When we find out about cancellations we will attempt to email participants and update our website.
Bottom line: when in doubt, contact the event sponsor to determine the status of the event.
Please understand that our desire is to support you and your business without interruption but we will have to minimize risk of spreading CV19 by minimizing travel, large groups and physical contact until this challenge passes over. Please continue to contact our office via phone and email. If anything changes and our offices close and we begin working remotely from home we will update our clients via email with any changes to our contact information.
The following is information we are receiving directly from military and government agencies. We will update this as we are able.
• The Office of Personnel Management directed government personnel in the Washington DC area to telework to the maximum extent possible so your best way to contact government personnel from now on is via email.
• U.S. Small Business Administration Office of Government Contracting has issued Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on the impact of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak for small businesses performing on federal procurement contracts (03/11/20). Visit the SBA's website for more details.
Thank you for your patience and support.