Cattaraugus PTAC is a marketing and technical assistance program that assists businesses in the western and central southern tier of New York State to navigate government contracting and procurement opportunities. All of our services are free of charge to our clients.
Please note that our program assistance covers 15 counties in New York State including: Allegany, Broome, Cattaraugus, Cayuga, Chautauqua, Chemung, Chenango, Cortland, Erie, Madison, Niagara, Schuyler, Steuben, Tioga and Tompkins Counties. Our Program is one of six in New York State, so if the county your business is located in is not one of those listed above please visit http://www.aptac-us.org to find if a PTAC covers your area.
Please contact our office to set up an initial consultation at 716-938-2331 or email email@example.com
What Can PTAC Do?
- Determine your business’ suitability for government contracting
- Confidential one-on-one counseling
- Identify bid opportunities and review past procurement awards
- Assist with Local, State and Federal registrations including: obtaining a DUNS #, System for Award Management (SAM), SBA’s Dynamic Small Business Search profile, DIBBS Vendor Registration, New York State Business Registry
- Assist in applications for Federal Set-Aside Programs including: 8(a), HUBZone, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned. Woman-Owned and Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned, etc.
- Assist in applications for for NYS Minority- or Women-Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) and Service-Disabled Veteran Business
- Market research and past pricing histories
- Free electronic bid matching service to help connect you with federal, state and local government contracting opportunities
- Assist in the development of a capability statement
What PTAC Cannot Do:
- Provide financial support or assistance such as grants or loans
- Provide references or endorsements
- Prepare your bid or proposal (but we can assist and review them)
- Represent your company, act as an agent of your company or make any decisions for you
- Help you with litigation against the government
- Give you special access to government officials
- Advertise or advocate on behalf of your company
*** The Cattaraugus County PTAC, which serves as a Procurement Technical Assistance Center, is funded through a cooperative agreement from the Department of Defense (DOD) through a program that is administered by the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). The content of any written materials or verbal communications of the PTAC does not necessarily reflect the official views of or imply endorsement by DOD or DLA. ***